Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth. Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. Psalm 57.5, 62:5

Sunday 6 January 2013

A week into the new year

Here it is the 6th of January already.  I finished the WIPocalypse challenge for 2012 and signed up again for 2013.   We shall see how well I do this time.  

I started A New Day on the 1st, just managed a couple of letters to say it was actually begun. :)   It is a design by My Big Toe and I am stitching it on 32ct antique white Belfast linen, using Weeks threads.   This is progress to date.   Then it will be back to Rocky Mountain Christmas, which I am determined to finish this year.   I just have about half a page left to do.  




 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth!It should be do-able to get that Rocky Mountain one done this year...there isn't a whole lot left! Such a gorgeous piece!

    ReplyDelete