Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth. Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. Psalm 57.5, 62:5

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy 2012 Everyone

We rang in the New Year at the community dinner/dance. Lots of hugs all around with the sobering thought that (hopefully not) some of these nice people will not be with us this time next year. One of the pitfalls of living in a community of mostly seniors, many who are much older than I am, and I celebrated my 70th this past October.



These are the projects on which I will be stitching for the WIPocalypse.



This is The Majestic, a Silver Lining design. I started it in 2007 and hope to finish it this year.

















There will be no updated pictures in January for this, as I will be starting a new project today and will probably work on it throughout January, before going back to The Majestic. I tried uploading two others as well, but for some reason I can only do the one, so will try in a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment